Watchdata Technologies has announced the commercial availability of SIMpass SC, an all-in-one NFC SIM solution that incorporates an NFC antenna within a SIM card form factor. The product was unveiled at the 2012 Mobile World Congress. “This allows any mobile handset to be transformed into a contactless NFC payment device by simply changing the SIM card,” the company says.
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet