Think&Go NFC has picked up first prize in the GSMA’s NFC Challenge at Mobile World Congress 2013 for its Dynamic NFC-Screen, a display technology that enables NFC phone users to interact with video promotions, collect coupons, download content, navigate through advertising media and add products to a mobile shopping basket. “GSMA judges described it as a real wow effect for NFC”, says Think&Go’s Tim Baker.
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies
- Premier Food Service adds rewards to contactless vending machines
- UK’s Payment Systems Regulator outlines PSD2 enforcement process
- Financial Conduct Authority sets out PSD2 requirements for UK payment service providers
- BIS reports on the potential of central bank-issued cryptocurrencies