Think&Go NFC has picked up first prize in the GSMA’s NFC Challenge at Mobile World Congress 2013 for its Dynamic NFC-Screen, a display technology that enables NFC phone users to interact with video promotions, collect coupons, download content, navigate through advertising media and add products to a mobile shopping basket. “GSMA judges described it as a real wow effect for NFC”, says Think&Go’s Tim Baker.
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain
- Harris Poll: PayPal leads mobile payment brands, yet up-and-comers making brand equity gains
- MTN Benin and Youtap launch MoMoPay contactless payments for MTN Benin Mobile Money customers
- Meet NFC World partners at Money20/20 Europe
- Mastercard and Western Union explore digital model for refugee camps