Citibank has introduced contactless payment stickers in Singapore with its Quick Pay Tag service. The stickers, which can be used for payments of up to S$100 (US$80), are available for all customers of Citibank Singapore to link with any Citibank Visa credit card. For added security, users can switch their tag on and off with an SMS message.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain