Citibank has introduced contactless payment stickers in Singapore with its Quick Pay Tag service. The stickers, which can be used for payments of up to S$100 (US$80), are available for all customers of Citibank Singapore to link with any Citibank Visa credit card. For added security, users can switch their tag on and off with an SMS message.
- BIS reports on the potential of central bank-issued cryptocurrencies
- Huawei Pay to launch in the US?
- US iPhone users ‘unlikely’ to use Face ID for payments
- Apple Pay Cash to go live in iOS update ‘this fall’
- HSBC uses face recognition to authenticate payments in China