Citibank has introduced contactless payment stickers in Singapore with its Quick Pay Tag service. The stickers, which can be used for payments of up to S$100 (US$80), are available for all customers of Citibank Singapore to link with any Citibank Visa credit card. For added security, users can switch their tag on and off with an SMS message.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info