Tag-a-bag, an award winning lost and found baggage solution that uses luggage labels equipped with an NFC tag and a QR code, is now live and available to purchase worldwide. The launch follows the completion of a pilot test that has been running since September 2012.
- Barclays pitches watch makers on the benefits of wearable payments
- Telecoms boss gets NFC access control chip implanted in hand
- Contactless payments overtake chip and pin in the UK
- NFC World launches Go to Market service for innovative technology suppliers
- Google includes support for FeliCa NFC payments in Pixel 3 smartphones