Tag-a-bag, an award winning lost and found baggage solution that uses luggage labels equipped with an NFC tag and a QR code, is now live and available to purchase worldwide. The launch follows the completion of a pilot test that has been running since September 2012.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain