A new Android NFC app that makes sharing files between devices quicker and easier has been added to Google Play. SuperBeam enables users to set up a connection between two devices via NFC and then transfer data between them at high speed via WiFi.
- Apple releases iOS 11 with support for NFC tag reading
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies
- Premier Food Service adds rewards to contactless vending machines
- UK’s Payment Systems Regulator outlines PSD2 enforcement process
- Financial Conduct Authority sets out PSD2 requirements for UK payment service providers