A new Android NFC app that makes sharing files between devices quicker and easier has been added to Google Play. SuperBeam enables users to set up a connection between two devices via NFC and then transfer data between them at high speed via WiFi.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets