A new Android NFC app that makes sharing files between devices quicker and easier has been added to Google Play. SuperBeam enables users to set up a connection between two devices via NFC and then transfer data between them at high speed via WiFi.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info