A new Android NFC app that makes sharing files between devices quicker and easier has been added to Google Play. SuperBeam enables users to set up a connection between two devices via NFC and then transfer data between them at high speed via WiFi.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain