US-based RFID specialist Invengo Technology has launched a range of NFC tags and inlays. The new Invengo NTouch and NLoop inlays and tags are compliant with the ISO 14443A and NFC Forum Type 2 Tag standards and will begin shipping in volume in April.
- Shell pilots RFID system that scans all the items in a shopping basket in one go
- Metro Bank lets customers open an account with a selfie
- Dutch banks ING and Rabobank begin QR code payments pilot
- ABN Amro pulls out of Dutch banks’ mobile payment venture
- Commonwealth Bank introduces chatbot that can answer 200 banking and payments questions