US-based RFID specialist Invengo Technology has launched a range of NFC tags and inlays. The new Invengo NTouch and NLoop inlays and tags are compliant with the ISO 14443A and NFC Forum Type 2 Tag standards and will begin shipping in volume in April.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent