Telefónica O2 Germany is using technology from Giesecke & Devrient (G&D) in an NFC payments pilot, which began last month. G&D’s TSM solution and its NFC SIMs are both being used in the O2 Wallet pilot.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills