Telefónica O2 Germany is using technology from Giesecke & Devrient (G&D) in an NFC payments pilot, which began last month. G&D’s TSM solution and its NFC SIMs are both being used in the O2 Wallet pilot.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets