Marketing agency Charge has taken to the city streets in north east England to promote “Don’t let drink sneak up on you”, an alcohol abuse awareness campaign being run by the NHS’ Change 4 Life project. Passers-by were handed NFC-compatible wristbands which allowed those with an NFC phone to tap to download a drinks tracker app for their phone. Participants could also access the app by scanning QR codes on cards handed out during the campaign.
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India