Identive has launched a Japanese version of its online NFC tag store. “In addition to an array of tags in the globally accepted NFC Forum Types 1, 2 and 4, for the Japanese market Identive also offers Type 3 tags based on Sony Corporation’s Felica Lite chip technology,” says Identive’s Dr Manfred Mueller.
- ANZ lets customers use smartphones and smartwatches to withdraw cash from ATMs across Australia
- Ithmaar Bank to let Bahraini consumers withdraw cash from ATMs with just their fingerprint and a PIN
- LG to pilot blockchain carrier billing system for international mobile payments in stores
- Digital currency pioneer David Chaum launches high speed blockchain for payments
- Beijing to pilot face recognition payments at railway ticketing barriers