Global print giant RR Donnelley has introduced support for NFC tags into its range of printed products, including retail displays, product packaging, shipping labels, catalogues and magazines. “Now we offer customers single-source convenience and control as we produce their RFID and NFC tags and integrate them with other materials that we create,” says president and CEO Thomas J Quinlan III.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info