Global print giant RR Donnelley has introduced support for NFC tags into its range of printed products, including retail displays, product packaging, shipping labels, catalogues and magazines. “Now we offer customers single-source convenience and control as we produce their RFID and NFC tags and integrate them with other materials that we create,” says president and CEO Thomas J Quinlan III.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?