MacKay Meters has received EMV Level 1 Contactless Certification for the latest version of its Guardian Solo parking meter. “Meeting these standards clearly shows our customers that the Solo will behave consistently when accepting NFC payments and in line with the guidelines put forth by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and others through EMVCo,” says chief technology officer Adrian O’Neil.
- NXP to host NFC for consumables and accessories webinar on 22 February
- eMarketer: Mobile payments adoption held back by ‘strong contactless card usage’ in Europe
- Korean card companies to launch joint NFC payments service in bid to combat Chinese QR threat
- Wells Fargo puts AI into mobile app to help customers manage their money
- Apple CEO: Mobile payments taking off more slowly than expected