MacKay Meters has received EMV Level 1 Contactless Certification for the latest version of its Guardian Solo parking meter. “Meeting these standards clearly shows our customers that the Solo will behave consistently when accepting NFC payments and in line with the guidelines put forth by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and others through EMVCo,” says chief technology officer Adrian O’Neil.
- L’Oréal launches wearable sensor that uses NFC to alert iPhone users to the risk of sun damage to their skin
- Swiss banks face mobile payments boycott investigation
- Walmart equips staff in 3,000+ stores with mobile POS devices
- KBC to pilot multiple wearable payments options
- Deutsche Bank unveils loyalty-first mobile wallet venture