MacKay Meters has received EMV Level 1 Contactless Certification for the latest version of its Guardian Solo parking meter. “Meeting these standards clearly shows our customers that the Solo will behave consistently when accepting NFC payments and in line with the guidelines put forth by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and others through EMVCo,” says chief technology officer Adrian O’Neil.
- Swatch brings its contactless payments service to Europe
- Chinese shopping street adopts face recognition payments
- TD Ameritrade leverages Apple Pay to let share buyers use debit cards to instantly fund their brokerage accounts
- NFC Forum unveils technical specification that lets IoT devices use a single antenna for both NFC and wireless charging
- Russian supermarket chain rolls out open loop fingerprint payments service