MacKay Meters has received EMV Level 1 Contactless Certification for the latest version of its Guardian Solo parking meter. “Meeting these standards clearly shows our customers that the Solo will behave consistently when accepting NFC payments and in line with the guidelines put forth by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and others through EMVCo,” says chief technology officer Adrian O’Neil.
- ANZ lets customers use smartphones and smartwatches to withdraw cash from ATMs across Australia
- Ithmaar Bank to let Bahraini consumers withdraw cash from ATMs with just their fingerprint and a PIN
- LG to pilot blockchain carrier billing system for international mobile payments in stores
- Digital currency pioneer David Chaum launches high speed blockchain for payments
- Beijing to pilot face recognition payments at railway ticketing barriers