UL Transaction Security is to develop and run a Mifare Test Centre, offering functional certification services for Mifare contactless cards and Mifare applications running on mobile devices. “The UL Mifare Test Center will guarantee interoperability across third party Mifare implementations in an increasingly global multi-vendor environment,” the company says.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay