NFC specialist Nexperts has introduced an NFC mobile wallet that comes with MasterCard Mobile PayPass certification. “The support of Mobile PayPass in our wallet framework eases significantly the time to market for MNOs and banks to issue advanced contactless solutions” says CEO Kurt Schmid.
- Opal card implanted into Sydney man Meow-Meow could be deactivated by NSW authorities
- American Express goes live with Android Pay in Canada
- A biometric ring could replace your passwords, cards and keys
- Singapore banks to allow cellphone numbers for transfers
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution