Aconite’s Mobile Application Manager has been selected by “a major European processor” to provide “a low-cost, fast-track enhancement of their existing authorization systems to support the broad range of EMV scripts needed to manage EMV applications on a mobile NFC handset”. Aconite’s solution will support counter resets, passcode changes and other scripts required to fully implement EMV in a mobile environment, the company says.
- SBI adds cardless mobile cash withdrawals at 16,500 ATMs across India
- WeChat Pay reports 500% increase in transaction volumes
- Public Transport Victoria to add Myki transit cards to Google Pay
- Samsung Pay promotes mobile payments adoption with prize draw for UK users
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments