RFID reader manufacturer SkyeTek has launched its first NFC product. The Gemini NFC and Mifare reader module is a “low-cost and ultra-low power reader/writer module” aimed at the access control, brand loyalty and mobile wallet markets.
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole