RFID reader manufacturer SkyeTek has launched its first NFC product. The Gemini NFC and Mifare reader module is a “low-cost and ultra-low power reader/writer module” aimed at the access control, brand loyalty and mobile wallet markets.
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods
- Ted Baker and Mondaine to add NFC payments to watches
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows