RFID reader manufacturer SkyeTek has launched its first NFC product. The Gemini NFC and Mifare reader module is a “low-cost and ultra-low power reader/writer module” aimed at the access control, brand loyalty and mobile wallet markets.
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents