RFID reader manufacturer SkyeTek has launched its first NFC product. The Gemini NFC and Mifare reader module is a “low-cost and ultra-low power reader/writer module” aimed at the access control, brand loyalty and mobile wallet markets.
- ECB survey finds cash still dominates payments in the euro zone
- Bangkok street food vendors switch to mobile payments
- Starling Bank integrates third party rewards into open banking platform
- Sberbank to build ID platform that supports face, voice and retina biometrics
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users