New Delhi-based mobile wallet solutions provider xpWallet has announced a partnership with Toronto-based NFC specialist TapMeTags. As well as collaborating on mobile payment products, the two companies will work together on anti-fraud systems for NFC devices and tags.
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet