New Delhi-based mobile wallet solutions provider xpWallet has announced a partnership with Toronto-based NFC specialist TapMeTags. As well as collaborating on mobile payment products, the two companies will work together on anti-fraud systems for NFC devices and tags.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills