PetHub has added NFC to its pet ID tags which are also equipped with a QR code, web address and 24-hour phone number. The tags store a link to information about the pet, such as emergency contact number, medication details, microchip number and insurance status.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info