“NFC handsets have reached a tipping point this year and global volumes will surge an impressive 138% in 2013”, according to a new forecast by Strategy Analytics. “Most new LTE phones will launch with NFC in the future,” the analysts say.
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico