Five hundred bus stops in the centre of Madrid have been equipped with NFC tags, allowing passengers to access arrival times and tourist information with their NFC phones. The tags form part of a new “Smart Madrid” project and have been supplied by Connecthings.
- Australian banks set to abandon Apple Pay boycott
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands