NFC-on-microSD specialist DeviceFidelity has been granted patent number ZL200880107195.2 in China, bringing the company’s portfolio up to a total of 40 patents relating to NFC and security technologies. The newly-issued patent covers an NFC based mobile wallet implementation that uses a microSD-based secure element and credentials issued by multiple enterprises.
- India moves towards interoperable mobile wallets
- Apple issues apology to Chinese mobile wallet phishing victims
- Barclays pitches watch makers on the benefits of wearable payments
- Telecoms boss gets NFC access control chip implanted in hand
- Contactless payments overtake chip and pin in the UK