NFC-on-microSD specialist DeviceFidelity has been granted patent number ZL200880107195.2 in China, bringing the company’s portfolio up to a total of 40 patents relating to NFC and security technologies. The newly-issued patent covers an NFC based mobile wallet implementation that uses a microSD-based secure element and credentials issued by multiple enterprises.
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users
- Hong Kong transit operator to test WeChat Pay and Alipay
- UK government expands open banking project to credit cards, e-wallets and prepaid cards
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID