One million NFC TOM (Tag on Metal) phone stickers have been ordered from Identive for “a banking and payment program in Africa”, the company has announced. All the stickers will be shipped during the current quarter.
- Spanish winemaker uses NFC in major promotional campaign
- AIB celebrates Apple Pay launch with €0.01 ice cream cones
- How facial recognition could replace train tickets
- Convenience store Cheers opens first unmanned, cashless outlet
- Visa chasing Indian payments market as mobile money gains traction