One million NFC TOM (Tag on Metal) phone stickers have been ordered from Identive for “a banking and payment program in Africa”, the company has announced. All the stickers will be shipped during the current quarter.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones