One million NFC TOM (Tag on Metal) phone stickers have been ordered from Identive for “a banking and payment program in Africa”, the company has announced. All the stickers will be shipped during the current quarter.
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents