Sony is set to launch a new range of soundbars complete with NFC for easy pairing, reports Pocket-Lint. The soundbars will also come with HDMI connectivity and are expected to be available from later this year.
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain
- Harris Poll: PayPal leads mobile payment brands, yet up-and-comers making brand equity gains
- MTN Benin and Youtap launch MoMoPay contactless payments for MTN Benin Mobile Money customers
- Meet NFC World partners at Money20/20 Europe
- Mastercard and Western Union explore digital model for refugee camps