Sony is set to launch a new range of soundbars complete with NFC for easy pairing, reports Pocket-Lint. The soundbars will also come with HDMI connectivity and are expected to be available from later this year.
- Google Pay rolls out Gmail integration that lets users automatically import tickets, coupons and loyalty cards from email
- McDonald’s integrates Alipay mobile payments and rewards into Hong Kong app
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now
- Queensland rolls out contactless driving licences
- Vietnam tops global growth for mobile payments