Sony is set to launch a new range of soundbars complete with NFC for easy pairing, reports Pocket-Lint. The soundbars will also come with HDMI connectivity and are expected to be available from later this year.
- Facebook unveils its blockchain digital wallet plan
- Android Q to add face verification for payments?
- Survey finds consumers ‘reluctant to swap passwords for biometrics’
- Singapore pop-up store allows customers to buy mobiles in ‘truly unmanned’ environment
- NFC Forum releases bidirectional IoT communication standard