Sony is set to launch a new range of soundbars complete with NFC for easy pairing, reports Pocket-Lint. The soundbars will also come with HDMI connectivity and are expected to be available from later this year.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’