Panasonic has announced a new mid-range 16 megapixel camera with NFC and Wi-Fi functionality. Like the recently announced Lumix DMC-GF6, the Lumix DMC-G6 can be easily paired to a smartphone or tablet via NFC, allowing photos and videos to be quickly moved to another device using the camera’s Instant Transfer function. The G6 snaps photos at 7fps in burst mode and can also record 1080p HD video.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay