Panasonic has announced a new mid-range 16 megapixel camera with NFC and Wi-Fi functionality. Like the recently announced Lumix DMC-GF6, the Lumix DMC-G6 can be easily paired to a smartphone or tablet via NFC, allowing photos and videos to be quickly moved to another device using the camera’s Instant Transfer function. The G6 snaps photos at 7fps in burst mode and can also record 1080p HD video.
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents