Madhya Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation is to use NFC and QR codes to provide tourists with information at heritage centres, The Times of India reports. By tapping a tag or scanning a code at the popular Khajuraho and Orchha tourist destinations, visitors who download the mobile app will be able to access detailed information, videos and pictures on their mobile phone in Hindi, English, Japanese, French and Mandarin.
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments
- Facial recognition technology to replace passports at Australian airports
- BBVA brings Android Pay to Spain
- Moneris study reveals 36% contactless payment increase in Canada