NFC-Shop.net has launched Tapogram, an Android app that allows user to record messages up to 10 seconds long and associate them with an NFC tag. When another user taps the tag, the message is played. The company envisages use cases including talking greetings cards and gift tags, short lists and storing information about objects. The app is free to download for a limited time.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones