NFC-Shop.net has launched Tapogram, an Android app that allows user to record messages up to 10 seconds long and associate them with an NFC tag. When another user taps the tag, the message is played. The company envisages use cases including talking greetings cards and gift tags, short lists and storing information about objects. The app is free to download for a limited time.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain