HID Global has introduced a software developer kit (SDK) for developers to create apps that make use of the company’s Trusted Tag Services platform, launched in October 2012. “We invite partners to join HID Global in developing new and exciting NFC applications that offer convenient solutions for brand protection and document validation, secure data logging and enabling trusted actions, while providing a platform for managing the future internet of things,” says HID’s Mark Robinton.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info