HID Global has introduced a software developer kit (SDK) for developers to create apps that make use of the company’s Trusted Tag Services platform, launched in October 2012. “We invite partners to join HID Global in developing new and exciting NFC applications that offer convenient solutions for brand protection and document validation, secure data logging and enabling trusted actions, while providing a platform for managing the future internet of things,” says HID’s Mark Robinton.
- Japanese bank plans new biometrics firm
- Boon launches in France for Apple Pay users
- Mobile marketplace offers African farmers promise of richer, cashless harvest
- US bank backs top five mobile payment services
- Mobile payments market worth $3,338bn by 2022