Bank of China (Hong Kong) is in the final stages of testing an NFC payment service that uses a mixture of secure digital memory cards, SIM cards and NFC add-on devices, the South China Morning Post reports. The service, due to launch in Hong Kong during the second half of this year, will be offered in partnership with Visa, MasterCard and China UnionPay.
- US bank backs top five mobile payment services
- Mobile payments market worth $3,338bn by 2022
- Apple Pay offers Chinese New Year discounts
- Facebook gets Spanish e-money licence
- One in 10 UK consumers have used mobile payments, survey reveals