Sony has unveiled a new NFC-enabled stereo Bluetooth headset designed to work with its Xperia smartphones. The wireless Sony SBH50 comes with a smart remote that includes an Oled screen to display text messages and caller information. Existing headphones can also be plugged into the SBH50 using a standard 3.5mm audio jack.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’