Electronic components distributor Avnet is adding NFC and RFID readers, modules and tags made by Identive to its product range. “Having Identive on our line card enables us to offer customers more integrated module options, along with a vertically integrated transponder offering,” says Avnet’s Alex Iuorio.
- Google Pay rolls out Gmail integration that lets users automatically import tickets, coupons and loyalty cards from email
- McDonald’s integrates Alipay mobile payments and rewards into Hong Kong app
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now
- Queensland rolls out contactless driving licences
- Vietnam tops global growth for mobile payments