Electronic components distributor Avnet is adding NFC and RFID readers, modules and tags made by Identive to its product range. “Having Identive on our line card enables us to offer customers more integrated module options, along with a vertically integrated transponder offering,” says Avnet’s Alex Iuorio.
- Softbank-backed PayPay to update mobile payments app ‘after wrongful charge complaints’
- 7-Eleven to open unmanned convenience stores in Japan
- Hyundai to let drivers unlock cars with their fingerprint
- UN agency to pilot biometric cards for migrants
- German savings banks press Apple to open up its NFC chip