Electronic components distributor Avnet is adding NFC and RFID readers, modules and tags made by Identive to its product range. “Having Identive on our line card enables us to offer customers more integrated module options, along with a vertically integrated transponder offering,” says Avnet’s Alex Iuorio.
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service
- Charity to roll out contactless donation screens following successful three week pilot
- Google’s mobile payments app has now been installed 100m times
- JCB to pilot biometric payment cards in Japan