Audio electronics maker SuperTooth has unveiled new Bluetooth headphones that can pair with other devices via NFC. The over-the-ear Freedom headphones, shown at CTIA this week, have a battery life of up to 15 hours and include controls to play, pause, change volume and change track. The headphones will be available this summer for US$149 in white, black or blue.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’