Audio electronics maker SuperTooth has unveiled new Bluetooth headphones that can pair with other devices via NFC. The over-the-ear Freedom headphones, shown at CTIA this week, have a battery life of up to 15 hours and include controls to play, pause, change volume and change track. The headphones will be available this summer for US$149 in white, black or blue.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service