Audio electronics maker SuperTooth has unveiled new Bluetooth headphones that can pair with other devices via NFC. The over-the-ear Freedom headphones, shown at CTIA this week, have a battery life of up to 15 hours and include controls to play, pause, change volume and change track. The headphones will be available this summer for US$149 in white, black or blue.
- Google Pay rolls out Gmail integration that lets users automatically import tickets, coupons and loyalty cards from email
- McDonald’s integrates Alipay mobile payments and rewards into Hong Kong app
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now
- Queensland rolls out contactless driving licences
- Vietnam tops global growth for mobile payments