Audio electronics maker SuperTooth has unveiled new Bluetooth headphones that can pair with other devices via NFC. The over-the-ear Freedom headphones, shown at CTIA this week, have a battery life of up to 15 hours and include controls to play, pause, change volume and change track. The headphones will be available this summer for US$149 in white, black or blue.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa