Orange Spain has launched a free Android app for reading and writing NFC tags. NFC On can be used to program tags to initiate actions such as sharing contacts, launching apps and accessing social networks, as well as changing settings and profiles on the user’s phone or pairing to other devices such as speakers and headphones.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain