Monitoring systems provider AVI Infosys has launched an Android NFC loyalty and payments app aimed at retailers in Dubai. The app will “help retail businesses keep their customers loyal and connected,” the company says.
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups
- Vancouver commuters ‘queue down the block’ for TransLink transit ticketing wristbands
- European Central Bank switches on low cost instant payments system