The new Sound Blaster Evo line of wireless gaming headsets from Creative is NFC enabled for easy and quick Bluetooth pairing with other devices. The Evo Zx and Evo ZxR have the same Sound Blaster SB-Axx1 processing as found in the company’s sound cards, allowing users to customise and tune their audio through desktop and mobile apps. The Evo Zx will ship in July for £200 followed by the Evo ZxR at £250 in August.
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland