Social media junkies with Windows Phone 8 handsets can download a new app from a US-based startup that allows them to record each time they bump into a friend via NFC. BumpedN2 users tap their phones together the first time they meet and can then simply touch an image of their friend on following visits. The app, developed by Fidare, keeps a record of all meetings and can post these as updates to Facebook and Twitter.
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland