Social media junkies with Windows Phone 8 handsets can download a new app from a US-based startup that allows them to record each time they bump into a friend via NFC. BumpedN2 users tap their phones together the first time they meet and can then simply touch an image of their friend on following visits. The app, developed by Fidare, keeps a record of all meetings and can post these as updates to Facebook and Twitter.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?