Oberthur Technologies’ Pearl NFC embedded secure element is included in Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S4 smartphone, Oberthur has announced. Pearl offers the largest memory on the market and is the first of its kind to be certified by Visa, MasterCard and Google, Oberthur says.
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents