Oberthur Technologies’ Pearl NFC embedded secure element is included in Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S4 smartphone, Oberthur has announced. Pearl offers the largest memory on the market and is the first of its kind to be certified by Visa, MasterCard and Google, Oberthur says.
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands