Oberthur Technologies’ Pearl NFC embedded secure element is included in Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S4 smartphone, Oberthur has announced. Pearl offers the largest memory on the market and is the first of its kind to be certified by Visa, MasterCard and Google, Oberthur says.
- Scotiabank adds multi-loyalty programs to mobile banking apps
- Urban Airship analysis of retailers’ mobile wallet coupons and loyalty cards reveals widespread peer-to-peer sharing
- Brewery puts NFC tags in beer coasters in San Diego pub
- Bahrain to launch national e-wallet on July 4
- Square gets green light to take on banks with ‘PIN on glass’ mobile technology