Hewlett Packard will use Tapit’s NFC platform at 14 seminars across Japan this summer. Attendees will be able to log in using an NFC enabled ID card and then tap their ElitePad Windows 8 tablets on interaction points to find out more about the latest HP corporate and consumer products.
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations