Isis users are being offered a US$100 Amazon gift card if they add a participating credit card to their NFC mobile wallet. The offer, detailed in a promotional email to Isis customers, will see the gift card code sent to the user following their first purchase.
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases