Isis users are being offered a US$100 Amazon gift card if they add a participating credit card to their NFC mobile wallet. The offer, detailed in a promotional email to Isis customers, will see the gift card code sent to the user following their first purchase.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info