Isis users are being offered a US$100 Amazon gift card if they add a participating credit card to their NFC mobile wallet. The offer, detailed in a promotional email to Isis customers, will see the gift card code sent to the user following their first purchase.
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole