Pet ID tag and platform provider PetHub has closed a Series A investment round taking its total funding so far to US$1.7m, the Puget Sound Business Journal reports. The company’s NFC-enabled pet tags are now available in 1,000 US and 400 European stores.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info