A new range of Brother multi-function printers will use Broadcom’s BCM20792 NFC controller for one tap printing from mobile devices. The MFC-J870DW and MFC-J875DW printers are compatible with NFC devices running Android 4.0+ and will also utilise Broadcom’s BCM43362 WLAN chip for WiFi connectivity.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent