Payments network China UnionPay has officially launched CUP Wallet, an NFC-based mobile wallet platform which eight Chinese banks have committed to supporting. The new service will support a range of offers linked to credit card spending, China UnionPay says.
- Google Pay rolls out Gmail integration that lets users automatically import tickets, coupons and loyalty cards from email
- McDonald’s integrates Alipay mobile payments and rewards into Hong Kong app
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now
- Queensland rolls out contactless driving licences
- Vietnam tops global growth for mobile payments