Payments network China UnionPay has officially launched CUP Wallet, an NFC-based mobile wallet platform which eight Chinese banks have committed to supporting. The new service will support a range of offers linked to credit card spending, China UnionPay says.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security