Payments network China UnionPay has officially launched CUP Wallet, an NFC-based mobile wallet platform which eight Chinese banks have committed to supporting. The new service will support a range of offers linked to credit card spending, China UnionPay says.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay