Sony Canada‘s UX Truck roadshow has begun a tour of Ontario, showcasing to consumers the company’s wide range of NFC devices. Included on the truck is a demonstration of Sony’s new SideView app, which allows users to use a tablet to browse their TV’s programme guide and record programmes.
- NFC Forum launches tag certification program
- Students test finger vein payments at UK supermarket
- Hilton lets customers pay with points for Amazon purchases
- Apple releases iOS 11 with support for NFC tag reading
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies