Sony Canada‘s UX Truck roadshow has begun a tour of Ontario, showcasing to consumers the company’s wide range of NFC devices. Included on the truck is a demonstration of Sony’s new SideView app, which allows users to use a tablet to browse their TV’s programme guide and record programmes.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa