Sony Canada‘s UX Truck roadshow has begun a tour of Ontario, showcasing to consumers the company’s wide range of NFC devices. Included on the truck is a demonstration of Sony’s new SideView app, which allows users to use a tablet to browse their TV’s programme guide and record programmes.
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain
- Harris Poll: PayPal leads mobile payment brands, yet up-and-comers making brand equity gains
- MTN Benin and Youtap launch MoMoPay contactless payments for MTN Benin Mobile Money customers
- Meet NFC World partners at Money20/20 Europe
- Mastercard and Western Union explore digital model for refugee camps