The 2014 International CES show, to be held in January 2014 in Las Vegas, will offer visitors NFC badges. The badges will “result in shorter lines, more badge functionality and greater ease of use,” show organisers say.
- NXP adds support for FeliCa to NFC phones
- Alipay and UnionPay to support Japanese J-Coin digital currency
- ETSI mandates hardware security for consumer IoT devices
- Swiss railway operator SBB to roll out account-based mobile ticketing
- EU sets out plans for contactless European identity cards