The 2014 International CES show, to be held in January 2014 in Las Vegas, will offer visitors NFC badges. The badges will “result in shorter lines, more badge functionality and greater ease of use,” show organisers say.
- Antelop to add Visa token support to white label NFC mobile wallet platform
- Japanese banks get go ahead for digital currency launch
- UK supermarket pilots self-checkout service that lets shoppers scan and pay by smartphone
- Contactless ‘beer wall’ lets students serve and pay for their own drinks
- UK consumers warm to face verification at the point of sale