The 2014 International CES show, to be held in January 2014 in Las Vegas, will offer visitors NFC badges. The badges will “result in shorter lines, more badge functionality and greater ease of use,” show organisers say.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa