The 2014 International CES show, to be held in January 2014 in Las Vegas, will offer visitors NFC badges. The badges will “result in shorter lines, more badge functionality and greater ease of use,” show organisers say.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’