Italian mobile network operator Wind has teamed up with banking group BNL BNP Paribas, payments processor SIA and MasterCard to test NFC payments. The YouPass BNL service lets customers use a Samsung NFC phone to charge payments to a BNL Classic credit card stored on a Gemalto NFC SIM.
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands