Italian mobile network operator Wind has teamed up with banking group BNL BNP Paribas, payments processor SIA and MasterCard to test NFC payments. The YouPass BNL service lets customers use a Samsung NFC phone to charge payments to a BNL Classic credit card stored on a Gemalto NFC SIM.
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?