Italian mobile network operator Wind has teamed up with banking group BNL BNP Paribas, payments processor SIA and MasterCard to test NFC payments. The YouPass BNL service lets customers use a Samsung NFC phone to charge payments to a BNL Classic credit card stored on a Gemalto NFC SIM.
- Wearable ‘Teng’ generators harvest energy from body movement to charge mobiles
- Federal Reserve plans to endorse a faster payment system
- Carrier billing for Apple services spreads to Denmark, Hong Kong, Sweden
- TD Canada for iOS now lets you easily add TD cards to Apple Pay
- PayPal to let Citibank and Chase customers pay with loyalty points