The World Swimming Championships, currently taking place in Barcelona, is using Connecthings’ AdTag platform to promote the event and make information available to spectators. More than 600 NFC tags have been placed across the Spanish city, allowing visitors to obtain the latest results, the competition schedule and download the accompanying app.
- Australian banks set to abandon Apple Pay boycott
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands