Cloud-based wallet provider Cashcloud has secured second round funding as it looks towards adding NFC payments. Cashcloud says it hopes to become an all-in-one solution in Europe where users can send and receive money, apply parental controls, pay online, and pay in-store using MasterCard PayPass via NFC.
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations