Cloud-based wallet provider Cashcloud has secured second round funding as it looks towards adding NFC payments. Cashcloud says it hopes to become an all-in-one solution in Europe where users can send and receive money, apply parental controls, pay online, and pay in-store using MasterCard PayPass via NFC.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets