NXP is using Micropross’s Contactless Test Station for its EMVCo level one testing. The chip maker chose the all-in-one test equipment because of its EMVCo, NFC Forum and ISO testing capabilities as well as “its superior level of automation and its unique validated status,” says NXP.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info