NXP is using Micropross’s Contactless Test Station for its EMVCo level one testing. The chip maker chose the all-in-one test equipment because of its EMVCo, NFC Forum and ISO testing capabilities as well as “its superior level of automation and its unique validated status,” says NXP.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills