The Hôtel de Ville in Paris, the largest municipal building in Europe and home to the French capital’s city council, has introduced NFC and QR-enabled signage developed by Connecthings. Tapping or scanning a sign enables visitors to download an app they can use to get step by step directions to individual offices and other locations within the building.
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies
- Premier Food Service adds rewards to contactless vending machines
- UK’s Payment Systems Regulator outlines PSD2 enforcement process
- Financial Conduct Authority sets out PSD2 requirements for UK payment service providers
- BIS reports on the potential of central bank-issued cryptocurrencies