Korean electronics manufacturer LG has unveiled the LG Lightwave Dios oven, its latest appliance to incorporate NFC. With an accompanying smartphone app busy home chefs can pick recipes and then set the required temperature and timings for cooking by tapping their handset to the oven.
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods