NFC Interactor, a reader/writer app for Windows Phone 8 developed by Mopius, now offers haptic feedback when reading and writing tags. The version 5.2 update also adds other user interface improvements as well as better compatibility with the operating system’s light theme.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa