Dutch Imax theatre Omniversum is using NFC posters to tell visitors about upcoming screenings by linking them to its Facebook page. Startup NFCSupport is providing the cinema with smart posters that include a printed QR code and embedded tag which movie-goers can tap for further information.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain