Dutch Imax theatre Omniversum is using NFC posters to tell visitors about upcoming screenings by linking them to its Facebook page. Startup NFCSupport is providing the cinema with smart posters that include a printed QR code and embedded tag which movie-goers can tap for further information.
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?