Dutch Imax theatre Omniversum is using NFC posters to tell visitors about upcoming screenings by linking them to its Facebook page. Startup NFCSupport is providing the cinema with smart posters that include a printed QR code and embedded tag which movie-goers can tap for further information.
- Apple releases iOS 11 with support for NFC tag reading
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies
- Premier Food Service adds rewards to contactless vending machines
- UK’s Payment Systems Regulator outlines PSD2 enforcement process
- Financial Conduct Authority sets out PSD2 requirements for UK payment service providers